Little Stars Preschools locations are open. Our preschools continue to provide a safe, clean and sanitized environment for your child to attend school.
Student Activity Packets & Dojo App
Our staff continue to work diligently by preparing student activity packets for your child to continue learning at home should your child become ill with Covid. Remember your child must remain home for 10 days after testing positive for Covid.
Look out for Class Dojo invite. This app will open communication with you and your child on a regular basis. Through this platform, you and your child can remain up to date with home assignments and classroom activities.
If you need any additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us at 718-994-0604.
COVID-19 Precautions At Our Daycare Center
In light of the COVID-19 outbreak, we, at Little Star Preschools are walking the extra mile to ensure the safety of children and our staff members. We have been closely monitoring the impact and spread of the novel coronavirus and have directed our staff to follow the guidelines provided by the CDC and local health authorities.
For the safety of your kids at our daycare center, here are a few precautions we are taking as of now:
- There are ample masks available for children which can be provided to them after we receive approval from their parents. They are encouraged to wear them indoors, except during nap & meal times. Do note that the CDC recommends against masks for children below 2 years.
- To ensure physical distancing, parents are being told to bring and pick up their children from the front hallway daily.
- We make sure that no one enters the building, except our daily staff. They wear gloves, masks, and protective jackets when interacting with children.
- Temperature checks of staff members are conducted daily at our daycare center.
- We encourage physical distancing and preventive actions such as frequent hand washing. Educators regularly remind children about the importance of washing their hands and following respiratory hygiene.
- We have instructed our staff and caregivers to stay home if they feel sick or display symptoms.
- The entire building as well as classrooms, common areas, toys, and materials are disinfected and sanitized every day.
We are here to support and help your children through these difficult times. Please get in touch with us for more information about the COVID-19 safety measures we have implemented at our facilities.
Wishing you and your families continued health and happiness and to stay safe during these times.
Ms. Christine, Executive Director