Fun Activities For Ages From 6 weeks to 6 Years Old
Infant & Toddler Activity Calendars 2023
(6 weeks old up until 2 years old)
Preschool Activity Calendars 2023 –
(2 years old up until 6 years old)
We accept ACS, HRA, 1199 & CNY VOUCHERS
Summer school dates are:
July 10 to August 18, 2023
Summer days are for being outside in the sun having fun. Our summer camp in the Bronx programs offer a wide variety of supervised activities designed to make a happy summer experience.
All activities and events are included in Summer Camp fees.
Summer Literacy Support Program – Academic Enrichment
Daily Reading, Math and Science Activities. This program is designed to help students maintain and further develop writing, reading and math skills over the summer.
Gardening, cooking, storytelling, skits, songs, dance, arts & crafts, special events, treasure hunts, show & tell, puppet shows and weekly trips.
Physical fitness and sports program include exercises as well as a complete sports program appropriate for each age group: basketball, baseball, football, soccer, games, races and relays.
Summer Fun at Little Stars
Summer Camp is designed to provide your child with a secure and enriched environment that includes opportunities for learning and fun. Our program enhances a lively balance of activities to supplement your school-aged child’s day, including:
- Opportunities to design and create projects of interest and to develop new skills.
- Storytelling activities that foster a beginner’s love of reading.
- Dramatic play activities that help your preschooler experiment with different roles and make sense of his/her world.
- Music and movement experiences that expand your child’s creativity and interest in sound & movement.
- Outdoor play and sports activities that encourage physical and social skill development.
- Art & fine motor activities that contribute to pre-writing skills.
- Relaxing space to develop and enjoy friendships.
- Trips that will capture your child’s interest & imagination!
6 weeks to 6 years old
7:00 am to 6:00 pm
Our staff is made up of competent, well-trained teachers who have been selected for their outstanding qualifications in the field of education as well as their years of experience working with children.
Nutritious lunches and snacks are provided.
Please send a bathing suit, towel, complete change of clothing, sheet for naptime and book bag. Your child’s name or initials should be clearly marked on all of the above.
Health examination is required.
A 2 week deposit is due at the time of registration. Trips & Activity fees are included in the above prices. Deposits will not be refunded after May 1st. Absolutely no refunds will be given due to absence or withdrawal.
Please call or write us for an appointment:
Little Stars School
4063 Edson Avenue, Bronx, N.Y. 10466
Little Stars Too
1083 Allerton Avenue, Bronx, N.Y. 10469
Little Stars Three
1420 Burke Avenue, Bronx, N.Y. 10469